Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Price (not) Announced!

If it gets up to the price range of a good 3 axis gimbal for a GoPro, I'm going to find it tough to go with this instead.

Reactions: Wiski23
Wouldnt want to drop it and damage the camera though... Is the camera a spare part? Price?

The camera is listed as spare part from a few dealers at $550.
Never seen one in stock yet though.

Reactions: Wiski23
The camera is listed as spare part from a few dealers at $550.
Never seen one in stock yet though.
I can't imagine this being the price. Vision cam replacement is 499 and vision plus cam replacement is 699. They will hit harder on this one. Maybe 899. Considering the cost of the quad I wouldn't be surprised if it was 999 just for the cam.

The yuneec q500 hand held camera mount is £125 or free when you register with them. So the Dji should be about the same. But I'm sure by Christmas they will be free with the inspire along with an extra battery!

I'm curious if it will add sound to the camera. What's the point of carrying around a video camera that does not capture sound? Right??......or am I mistaken??

What's the point of carrying around a video camera that does not capture sound? Right??......or am I mistaken??
Most "serious" uses of a camera use separate sound recording. Wireless mic, separate recorder etc...

I'm going to take a stab at this, but I'm thinking the Ronin M put a pause/hold on the sale and promotion just "because they can" and will.. Sick of excuses, so that's my story and sticking to it[emoji16]!

I'd agree. If you're short on resources you're better off assigning them to a $1400 device that countless professionals are dying to shell out their cash for rather than to the $...200? "toy" version.

...and I'm happy with that as I've preordered a Ronin M :p

Reactions: PB30X
All of you need to stop commenting on these handheld related threads. Everytime I get a email...... At first.... I am like WoooooHOOOOO!!!!.....and then I am like errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! I am sure many of you can relate.

All of you need to stop commenting on these handheld related threads. Everytime I get a email...... At first.... I am like WoooooHOOOOO!!!!.....and then I am like errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! I am sure many of you can relate.

46501303.jpg

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide