Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

problem during update

Dan

Reaction score
my inspire now just makes a loud beep every second and on app it says mc connection to center board failed. i didn't do anything but update any one else had or know of problem

I would recommend you reformat the SD Card that came with the I1, then make sure that you put the .bin file in the root directory. Put the SD card back in the I1 and see what happens. Make sure the radio is turned off. Good Luck!

I am having the same problem as you Dan! I have tried everything that´s recommended. Is there anyone out there who managed to solve this problem? Or maybe did you Dan?

I had the exactly same problem, nd i solved it the way FangsCPO is suggesting! Just let it stand at scream while updating. I can suggest to put AC/DC high way to hell on the Stereo (if you still have such one) - and just go crazy on the updating. Crack on with it ;)

I had the exactly same problem, nd i solved it the way FangsCPO is suggesting! Just let it stand at scream while updating. I can suggest to put AC/DC high way to hell on the Stereo (if you still have such one) - and just go crazy on the updating. Crack on with it ;)
I did this yesterday without AC/DC haha;-) I´d let it be there beeping for 30 min so I turned it off... I also notised that the camera became really hot to?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk