Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

PROBLEM landing gear

Discussion in 'News' started by gustavo, Jan 5, 2016.

1. gustavo

Hello, I have problems with the landing gear as it does not return to the horizontal position to save the original suitcase.
    when I give 4 times the key to return to horizontal position, or train all low landing or goes all the way up to be able to fly with the camera down.
    I do? please help,

2. m00se

have you tried to activate storage mode on another flat surface? some carpet etc do not allow the sonar to work correctly, try a hard surface such as cement

3. Primo_NYC

I had the same problem when I was trying to change modes while holding the aircraft in my hands, it needs to read the vps signal to go into travel mode

4. Redtazdog

On carpet a piece of paper under will work when changing the landing gear.

5. Phil-RCGeeks

Approved Vendor

What these guys said above is correct. Top tip though for when you're out in the field and don't have access to a hard surface or piece of paper...
    Place the inspire on the case OR if that's not an option, pop your tablet or phone on the floor under the VPS :)

6. FlyHighUSA

Approved Vendor

These guys are spot on. I used to try and hold mine and it wouldn't stop at the travel mode level. Finally I figured it out. Simply set it on the floor, something slick is best. You don't want to risk damaging the screw drive with too much drag on the landing gear.