Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

PROBLEM landing gear

Reaction score
Hello, I have problems with the landing gear as it does not return to the horizontal position to save the original suitcase.
when I give 4 times the key to return to horizontal position, or train all low landing or goes all the way up to be able to fly with the camera down.
I do? please help,

have you tried to activate storage mode on another flat surface? some carpet etc do not allow the sonar to work correctly, try a hard surface such as cement

Hello, I have problems with the landing gear as it does not return to the horizontal position to save the original suitcase.
when I give 4 times the key to return to horizontal position, or train all low landing or goes all the way up to be able to fly with the camera down.
I do? please help,
I had the same problem when I was trying to change modes while holding the aircraft in my hands, it needs to read the vps signal to go into travel mode

What these guys said above is correct. Top tip though for when you're out in the field and don't have access to a hard surface or piece of paper...
Place the inspire on the case OR if that's not an option, pop your tablet or phone on the floor under the VPS :)

These guys are spot on. I used to try and hold mine and it wouldn't stop at the travel mode level. Finally I figured it out. Simply set it on the floor, something slick is best. You don't want to risk damaging the screw drive with too much drag on the landing gear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG