Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Problems with "red Colour Props"

Well, the firmware currently has issues, as does the go 4 app, which I rarely use, but I like, so I wish it worked.

The props you need are T-motor 15x5, easy to find. They have 13mm spacing and the Inspire 2 has 12... so for top plates, you just need a set compatible with the I1, as they are the same.

Although, if you would've actually taken the time to read back through this very thread, you would already have your answers.

Reactions: rocstudios
Well, the firmware currently has issues, as does the go 4 app, which I rarely use, but I like, so I wish it worked.

Thank you on the Prop answer .... how about the firmware issue and the go 4 app - so you suggest I stick with Litchi for now? Just all the questions since the drone is sitting in my studio as I type this up and waiting for my on-location shoot to be over so I can head back and see what I got!

I got the premium one with the X5s (SSD I ordered is in backorder) :(

Does the firmware issues you mentioned cause any interference with the bird working in a production environment?

Thanks again!

Thank you on the Prop answer .... how about the firmware issue and the go 4 app - so you suggest I stick with Litchi for now? Just all the questions since the drone is sitting in my studio as I type this up and waiting for my on-location shoot to be over so I can head back and see what I got!

I got the premium one with the X5s (SSD I ordered is in backorder) :(

Does the firmware issues you mentioned cause any interference with the bird working in a production environment?

Thanks again!
Well, right now, the current firmware shouldn't be used with the other apps, manual flight isn't affected by the go app crashing, but it does mess with the video.

You can absolutely fly it to check it out right now, read up on the various threads here about specific issues, but I wouldn't say it's any good for a production environment until they clear up this current firmware. The "issues" that it had prior to the broken firmware sucked, but you could still use third party apps.

Would that fit in the boot (or trunk as you US guys say) of a BMW X1?
I like boot over trunk...

Not sure, I have it holding the bird with the props on and all accessories inside... lemme see if I can get you measurements...
d3f3b0897dce8329dce0fc8ecba8126b.jpg

Still gotta glue it all together, paint it with plastidip, and put the suede in..

I like boot over trunk...

Not sure, I have it holding the bird with the props on and all accessories inside... lemme see if I can get you measurements...
d3f3b0897dce8329dce0fc8ecba8126b.jpg

Still gotta glue it all together, paint it with plastidip, and put the suede in..

I like what you have done to suit your needs but that foam does not look like it gives much support and protection to the aircraft.

I received my CF prop adapters today from Inspire 2 Carbon Fiber propeller adapters today. Thanks to Michael at @Florida Drone Supply for having the T-Motor 15X5 props in stock, I was able to install them today. I did a short flight for a 360 pano and they worked well. I did notice when I braked or accelerated I didn't hear the noise I usually did with the DJI props. More tests to come

View attachment 12659 View attachment 12660

Could you please post a quick video of the sound these props make while breaking? I've heard they are a lot quieter....

Reactions: SanCap
Could you please post a quick video of the sound these props make while breaking? I've heard they are a lot quieter....

I am probably not going to make a video of the Inspire 2 in the air while it is breaking. I don't think you would be able to hear it. I now have over 3 hours of flight time with the Heliengadin adapters with T-Motor props and have had no issues. The new DJI firmware is a different subject!

The adapters stay attached to the motors. I use a 2 mm allen wrench to remove the props when the copter needs to be put in its case. Otherwise I leave the props on.

Thank you. What do you think about the folding props they have on pre order?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joe123