This afternoon, I flew for the first time, since the firmware update. My time was limited, so I wasn't interested in photography, just flying to bring my both batteries down to 5%. With only six flights under my belt, all with the previous firmware, my anxiety level was high, especially having read about "strange behaviours" others were experiencing. Also, not being a fan of topping up batteries, I was starting my flights at an 85% charge. I had read of others starting their flights at less full charge and running into issues with premature power loss. Knowing this only served to heighten my anxiety. I went to a friends to fly. His property, is 200 feet by 2000 feet with hydro wires running down one of the long sides and one of the short ends, about 50 feet high. Having flown there my previous six times I was quite familiar with obstacles presented to me. I had done my IMU calibrations at home and did a fresh compass calibration on site. All values were normal, so I hesitancy lifted off. I hovered about nine feet off the ground and waited for the worst. It sat there in one spot. I tried both sticks, all maneuvers, everything was good. It flew perfectly! I contuned to flying until it it went into auto land mode, at which point, I manually hovered until the battery reached 5%. Relieved, I stuck my second battery in. Again, it performed flawlessly! I continued flying back and forth lengthwise at full throttle and when the battery reached 35% I worked it closer to me but continued my back and forth motion. On one of the back and forth motions, I heard what sounded like a baseball card on bicycle spokes. I HIT THE HYDRO WIRE!!! Yet, it continued to fly! I continued to take the battery down to 5% and landed. I walked over to it and discovered how lucky I was. (photo enclosed) I must have have horseshoes up my ying yang!