Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Prop guards anyone?

We bumped the inspire several times when flying in our warehouse when we first got it. Now this is what's in the brew to fix that. Our prop guards will provide 360 protection of each prop (great for flying in the wooded area or close to people). It's going to the 3D printing folks next week, let's see how it works.

3d%20view2_zpsnztdn0hx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

top%20view_zpsxtqokjol.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I am very interested in purchasing prop guards for my Inspire. Please add me to your mailing list--let us know how they are developing!

I am super-excited about these things...I would feel a lot more comfortable flying...my Inspire hit wall (drywall) and just ripped the hell out of the wall...I can't imagine what could happen if human was hit. I know this is not an absolute solution when it comes to safety, but common sense would dictate that prop guards would really help prevent an accident.

Sorry guys we've been so busy lately. We'll start testing next prototype next week. I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I was just out this morning in the countryside...beautiful location...shooting an old covered bridge. I started to do a shot flying through the bridge and decided to hold off...prop guards would be perfect for this...I wouldn't be so concerned about drift and smacking into the wall. Please let us know when you think they are ready.

We bumped the inspire several times when flying in our warehouse when we first got it. Now this is what's in the brew to fix that. Our prop guards will provide 360 protection of each prop (great for flying in the wooded area or close to people). It's going to the 3D printing folks next week, let's see how it works.

3d%20view2_zpsnztdn0hx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

top%20view_zpsxtqokjol.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
What is the status? I would be interested in a set....

Perhaps the wheels have fallen off? I hope not because I was really keen to buy some and so were quite a few other guys that I know here in Aus.

Last edited:
Perhaps the wheels have fallen off? I hope not because I was really keen to buy some and so where quite a few other guys that I know here in Aus.

We've been so busy as this is the peak season for our motorcycle part of the business and our backpacks for phantom and inspire are due to be released, so the guard is taking a backseat right now. We'll pick up the steam as soon as we get the backpacks in production.

Reactions: sirnikolas
We've been so busy as this is the peak season for our motorcycle part of the business and our backpacks for phantom and inspire are due to be released, so the guard is taking a backseat right now. We'll pick up the steam as soon as we get the backpacks in production.
Thanks for talking the time to reply.
Good to hear your business is thriving. Take all the time you need.

Amen...it's got to be done right. But I can tell you that I will Feel a Whole lot Better (Byrds, 1967) when I have these attached to my Inspire.

we actually have a warehouse in Sydney handling our motorcycle parts business. As soon as we release these products to the market Aussie will get their share.
When can we expect to see the final design of the backpack? Keep up the great work!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44