Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Prop guards for the Inspire

I bought and used a set of prop gaurds from smart power charge. They actually saved my *** a couple times flying...I bumped into objects and was saved. This thread seems to have turned into a seagull discussion. Plus, I had a little more confidence that these prop guards would help prevent serious injury to a person. With my X3, I thought the craft handled fine...no real noticable issues, but I use my Inspire to make nice images, not to set speed records. Having said all this, I took my prop guards off when I added my X5 to my Inspire 1...I was too nervous the extra weight of the camera/gimbal system would be too much. With the X3, I was happy with these prop guards.

SmartPowerCharge.com Site Product Detail Page

I1 Pro, dual remotes. I use white prop guards on the front black on the rear, helps tremendously with craft orientation, to me not enough performance problems to notice or care about as my primary concern is its use as a camera platform. Still flying with or without hasn't been any more noticeable than environmental factors so I prefer to err cautiously and fly with them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo