Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

prop lock ... risk flying?

Reaction score
the 1.0.2 app pop up says dont fly without the lock due to the props might get loose and fly out during flight, they should be out next week.

i have flown a couple time and hand tightening seems ok. will u guys risk flying the i1?

the weather here in hk is so freaking nice i wanna fly!

the 1.0.2 app pop up says dont fly without the lock due to the props might get loose and fly out during flight, they should be out next week.

i have flown a couple time and hand tightening seems ok. will u guys risk flying the i1?

Hand tighten and some plumbers tape. Im flying

No kidding. I'm in Discovery Bay and want to take it out for a spin but nervous as hell right now.

Can anyone provide a picture of what an actual propeller lock looks like. Is this some kind of actual locking mechanism or something else?

Pardon the stupid question, but aren't the props self-tightening, as with the Phantom?

The ability of the strong motors to decelerate very quickly apparently can loosen your props if they're not tightened enough in the first place.

No kidding. I'm in Discovery Bay and want to take it out for a spin but nervous as hell right now.

Can anyone provide a picture of what an actual propeller lock looks like. Is this some kind of actual locking mechanism or something else?

Are you in Discovery Bay California? I live here also and would like to meet you..

Jack

The prop locks are actually a very simple design but I'm not sure how hard it is to be constantly taking them on and off as personally I break my Inspire down after every flight and pack it into it's case for same keeping. Ill try to find a pic. I saw one earlier

The prop locks are actually a very simple design but I'm not sure how hard it is to be constantly taking them on and off as personally I break my Inspire down after every flight and pack it into it's case for same keeping. Ill try to find a pic. I saw one earlier

4db2a34ee5b314ce99ab218eaf9e033d.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421995591655.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421995591655.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207