Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Prop locks - when are they being shipped?

Reaction score
Anyone know when their prop locks are coming from DJI or vendor?
Been flying few times knowing that DJI has informed customers not to fly until prop locks are installed.
Want to know when to expect them, are we expecting too much from DJI?

I called UAV Direct (Texas) yesterday...they were vague about the prop locks as well as additional batteries...did not seemed very concerned..."next few weeks...."

Who is your dealer? Or did you buy from DJI?

My dealer, UAV Direct (Texas) has never contacted me about any issues with the Inspire (plus batteries) I have bought from them...about the prop issue, Pilot software for Macs being pulled, or battery delivery status...I have to call them. However, I do receive several promotional e-mails about the stuff they are selling. I think I will look for another dealer. Thanks.

I purchased directly from dji. The tracking number came from them.

Who is your dealer? Or did you buy from DJI?

My dealer, UAV Direct (Texas) has never contacted me about any issues with the Inspire (plus batteries) I have bought from them...about the prop issue, Pilot software for Macs being pulled, or battery delivery status...I have to call them. However, I do receive several promotional e-mails about the stuff they are selling. I think I will look for another dealer. Thanks.
I pre-ordered my Inspire from UAV Direct because they were one of the only people that were guaranteeing to have you be in the first shipment at the end of November. I preordered a battery from them in late December but ended up canceling because DroneFly had them in stock before UAVDirect ever got their shipment. They also haven't really told me anything about the prop locks despite me calling several times to ask.

I too purchased my Inspire direct form DJI. The "My Orders" page shows the propeller locks as being ordered, but not yet shipped. Kind of reminds me of what my Inspire order looked like for several months!!

The prop locks are listed as costing $2 - hoping this is for the purposes of internal book-keeping or customs and that I haven't been charged...

I contacted the dealer i got my Inspire 1 from and they told me that they will be receiving the prop locks this friday, and will be shipping them out soon after

Didn't get a notice but I just checked DJI.com and my locks are ready for DHL to pick up! Should have them in a few days :)

The prop locks are listed as costing $2 - hoping this is for the purposes of internal book-keeping or customs and that I haven't been charged...

Probably the retail cost of buying replacements if you snap them !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop