Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Propeller Guards for Inspire 1.

It was great to see that Droneland have stock of the Inspire prop guards, I placed my order but was stopped in my tracks when they wanted 44euro (£31) for shipping to the UK . Come on guys this is just highway robbery !!!

Have you tried the alternative distributor?

You can also order from
[email protected]

It was great to see that Droneland have stock of the Inspire prop guards, I placed my order but was stopped in my tracks when they wanted 44euro (£31) for shipping to the UK . Come on guys this is just highway robbery !!!

That is shocking!!

That is ridiculous. There must be a cheaper price for sending a few pieces of plastic across the EU. I was charged the same €44 by Droneland for my 4kg Smart PowerCharge. What really got me was the additional €22 transaction charge for Card or PayPal payments. The free bank option is not available to anyone outside The Netherlands.

Last edited:
Thank is ridiculous. There must be a cheaper price for sending a few pieces of plastic across the EU. I was charged the same €44 by Droneland for my 4kg Smart PowerCharge. What really got me was the additional €22 transaction charge for Card or PayPal payments. The free bank option is not available to anyone outside The Netherlands.
Have you tried some of the web parcel pickup services? I suffer from the same thing all the time living in Northern Ireland and ordering from mainland UK. These services are always much cheaper. Not sure though if there is a European service anywhere. Just a thought.

Thank is ridiculous. There must be a cheaper price for sending a few pieces of plastic across the EU. I was charged the same €44 by Droneland for my 4kg Smart PowerCharge. What really got me was the additional €22 transaction charge for Card or PayPal payments. The free bank option is not available to anyone outside The Netherlands.
I was not aware of the charges for card payment, I don't understand Smart power charge not selling direct, they are loosing a lot of sales of their products.

Have you tried some of the web parcel pickup services? I suffer from the same thing all the time living in Northern Ireland and ordering from mainland UK. These services are always much cheaper. Not sure though if there is a European service anywhere. Just a thought.
Yes I did look at that option but they were only a couple of pounds cheaper. I am now looking at other avenues.

You may laugh but I did look at their location on Google Earth to see if that was an option.

No. Even living on the UK Mainland in NE Scotland (not even the Highlands and Islands) we are increasingly being threatened by higher costs and delays in courier deliveries. DPD for example take take an additional 24 hours to deliver 200 miles of the Central Belt when they can deliver to Southern England the next day.

I was not aware of the charges for card payment, I don't understand Smart power charge not selling direct, they are loosing a lot of sales of their products.
I tried to get my SPC4500 direct from the USA when it first came out but was told the shipping costs would be prohibitive. I even supplied details of UK resellers (like Heliguy) but I understand the conditions meant that there were no margins. Droneland have the EU rights.

That is ridiculous. There must be a cheaper price for sending a few pieces of plastic across the EU. I was charged the same €44 by Droneland for my 4kg Smart PowerCharge. What really got me was the additional €22 transaction charge for Card or PayPal payments. The free bank option is not available to anyone outside The Netherlands.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

We chose two European distributors with the hope they can bring savings to you.

Please PM with any concerns regarding any of our distributors.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

We chose two European distributors with the hope they can bring savings to you.

Please PM with any concerns regarding any of our distributors.
Why PM? It's clearly been stated here in this thread already! Ridiculous cc charge and shockingly high delivery costs within the EU from Droneland. Plain old postal service would be a fraction of this cost. Is it not against EU regulations to charge cc costs specificly to customers? From what I read here that's a whoping €64 additional cost on a relatively low cost item.

I am a potential customer for both these products but I will wait to hear what your other distributor has to offer.

@rtb, this is not doing the suppliers sales any good that you represent. Bad press=lower sales=bad business. Just sayin'

Why PM? It's clearly been stated here in this thread already! Ridiculous cc charge and shockingly high delivery costs within the EU from Droneland. Plain old postal service would be a fraction of this cost. Is it not against EU regulations to charge cc costs specificly to customers? From what I read here that's a whoping €64 additional cost on a relatively low cost item.

I am a potential customer for both these products but I will wait to hear what your other distributor has to offer.

@rtb, this is not doing the suppliers sales any good that you represent. Bad press=lower sales=bad business. Just sayin'
Yes - I believe since the beginning of the year excessive cc fees has been outlawed by European rulings.
A merchant IS allowed to pass on the credit card fee cost which is usually no more than 2% of the entire transaction but these costs must be a true reflection of the charges the merchant is charged from the bank.
It maybe that Dronland is in direct violation of European law by charging its customers exorbitant credit card processing fees.

Reactions: Scotflieger
Yes - I believe since the beginning of the year excessive cc fees has been outlawed by European rulings.
A merchant IS allowed to pass on the credit card fee cost which is usually no more than 2% of the entire transaction but these costs must be a true reflection of the charges the merchant is charged from the bank.
It maybe that Dronland is in direct violation of European law by charging its customers exorbitant credit card processing fees.
I emailed and asked Droneland if their was an alternative but so far no reply.

And Pelikan Daniel has no stock of the Prop Guards so we don't have any choices at the moment from your European partners!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters