Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Propellers Lock - While you wait...

Thanks I have just ordered one of these for my self. I think it`s a goos ide.... if you should loos your inspire... Where do you think its best to mount it on the inspire??
Hey Bjorn. .while you're at it make a mount for the getterback water recovery system. .after looking at the inspire 1 probably the best place to mount it would be on the outside arms near the middle on the carbon fiber. .thank you tdp...

propeller locks are not correct, the propeller turns, looks at the photo and if it can be modified, thanks

propeller locks are not correct, the propeller turns, looks at the photo and if it can be modified, thanks
B-king: im not sure what you means by the propeller locks turn? I have been flyng with mine for a couple of flights... and it seems to work great...By great i mean none of my propellers have flown away :p.

If you have any upgrade for it I will be happy to do them... Im planing to fix it sow you dont have to make them with support..

Regards
Bjorn

Thanks I have just ordered one of these for my self. I think it`s a goos ide.... if you should loos your inspire... Where do you think its best to mount it on the inspire??

Hi Bjorn,

Did you have any luck creating a mount for the RF-V16? If so, I'd love to get the file. I can't seem to find any such creations anywhere.

I really like this little GPS tracker so far...

Hi Bjorn,

Did you have any luck creating a mount for the RF-V16? If so, I'd love to get the file. I can't seem to find any such creations anywhere.

I really like this little GPS tracker so far...
Im on it... only problem are that i don't know where to put it---

Reactions: Ascender

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44