Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Props

All Dji dealers will be sending these on to their customers for free. Expect to receive them the 3rd or 4th week of April.
+1 - My dealer (in the UK) confirmed this today when I called. Gave the same time frame... around mid April.

I ordered the adapters and 4 sets of props (yellow and white tipped) on Tuesday from DJI. Shipped immediately from Shenzhen, and will be here Monday. I'll be waiting for the extras from B&H. $20 Express shipping from China is a bargain. I noticed they require an indirect signature, so I will have to remember to leave a note taped to my door.

Reactions: PB30X
anyone know how the Quick release props are? they good, working good and such? Do u screw them on to then lock or just lock right away putting on no screw on?

Thanks for info, in My opinon now after seeing video is that the screw on props and prop locks is better way to go. These have way more chance In my mind of coming off in flight (even if they dont) i think ill stick with the reg props and locks..
The new design is absolutely fine. Blade and Ed have been testing them on the Inspire for a while now with no issues.
Users just have to be mindful to keep an eye on wear of the fittings as really you should keep an eye on the integrity of your craft in general.
In the end though, obviously it is up to peoples own individual choice with what they are happy with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leightonfineart