Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Purchased Inspire 1 and looking for help on going commercial

Reaction score
I have been searching and very confused on the process in using my drone for commercial purposes
I can only imagine that this has been covered over and over and please FORGIVE me for asking again
I have become very proficient at operating my inspire and being an entrepreneur feel the next step will be to try to generate a few dollars will enjoying the hobby
II have a private pilot license with an instrument rating although I have not flown since 2005 I still have the
license
Of course I want to abide by all the FAA regs and would like help with the process.
I am a bit confused on what is needed I do not want to simply "throw darts at the wall" with this process so if I can either talk with someone that has gone through the process I will be happy to pay for your help
Mike

Don't expect support and for god sake don't damage it or you'll be unemployed for months!!

Best advice is to get a spare from another manufacturer, one that will provide spares OR you will have irate clients! I learnt the hard way! :(

While you're waiting for your 333 get yourself a cheap Phantom and get a hundred hours or so of just flying. Biggest problem now is guys depend on DJI automation and when they get to a job they don't have a clue what it like in real world production.

Good luck on your ventures having the license is s big step for you.

Mike

Reactions: Asomaro
Do you need to be a liscenced pilot to fly a drone and sell the pictures and videos?

No you need to be a licensed pilot aacquire the pictures/video via uav or have one on your payroll (could be contractor too, I believe) that's on site during an operation.

EDIT: That doesn't come out right, you need to have a PIC in play, whether that's you or you have someone on site, they don't have to be operating the uav.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk