Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Purchased My Inspire 1

Reaction score
My LHS has been waiting for their order and they got three in today...so I purchased mine from the lot of 3. I have to say I thought that I would want to replace the case immediately, but it is relatively nice for around town or in the back of the car. I am not sure if I were to go on air travel that I would use this case. While I was hoping that the propeller locks would be with the unit, they were not.

I am just looking at all the start up videos and also the upgrading of the firmware.

As for charging-the charger seems to get too hot if you try to charge the battery and the radio at the same time, so I unplugged the radio and it cooled of relatively quickly.

My first impressions are that I am thrilled with the purchase, but I haven't flown it yet. That should be this weekend - but I would be lying if I didn't say I was concerned to fly without the prop locks.

As for my experience: I have been flying and doing AP with my P2 for several months so I feel this is a good next step. Sold all the P2 gear so I just have the one quad. Will post more as my experience grows with the I1.

Congrats! This thing is a beast.

As for charging-the charger seems to get too hot if you try to charge the battery and the radio at the same time, so I unplugged the radio and it cooled of relatively quickly.
It's in the instruction that you should not charge both at the same time because it might get too hot as you experienced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk