Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Question for premium package purchasers

Reaction score
I purchased the premium package and it came in the mail on tues. was the license key supposed to be in there, or was it supposed to be emailed to me. I was unable to find it in either location...

I have seen people check if the licensekey was installed by pluggin the drone into your computer (with A-A usb cable that was provided with the drone)

Reactions: henrymerrilees
I purchased the premium package and it came in the mail on tues. was the license key supposed to be in there, or was it supposed to be emailed to me. I was unable to find it in either location...
Hello Henry--quick questions--did you order the premium package from DJI, and if so, when did you order it? I asked sales when mine would ship and they said 20FEB-i ordered 31DEC.

thanks!

Hi Henry, I had the same problem but finally figured out how to verify that I have my license...
If you go to DJI's download page for the Inspire 2 DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography Under Software you will see DJI Assistant 2 v1.0.9,
download the file for your platform and install it on your Mac or PC.
connect your Inspire 2 to your computer with the USB/USB cable that came with the Inspire 2,
Make sure the switch above the USB plug on your I2 is in the down position,
I suggest taking off your props, then start your Inspire 2,
start the DJI Assistant 2 application that you installed,
Login using your DJI account email/pwd,
Click on the Inspire 2 icon,
then click on the License menu item on the left hand side of the DJI Assistant 2 window and if your I2 was supplied with the CineCore License, it will display the CineCore SN and will indicate that it is Activated.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk