Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Quick edit of Monas, Jakarta's National Monument

That's a nice video, looks like a fun place to fly. I have over 100 inspire flights, and I am still learning to pan and tilt more slowly for better smoother video. I have also learned that 3/4 speed produces a lot smother fly bye's than full speed. This morning I learned that you can hand launch the inspire if you need to, and I had to hand launch this morning because I was on top of a mountain with medal rich rocks that would throw the inspire into compass error mode if I set the Inspire on the ground.

At any rate, good job, and I look forward to seeing more of your videos.

Reactions: JRenner
That's a nice video, looks like a fun place to fly. I have over 100 inspire flights, and I am still learning to pan and tilt more slowly for better smoother video. I have also learned that 3/4 speed produces a lot smother fly bye's than full speed. This morning I learned that you can hand launch the inspire if you need to, and I had to hand launch this morning because I was on top of a mountain with medal rich rocks that would throw the inspire into compass error mode if I set the Inspire on the ground.

At any rate, good job, and I look forward to seeing more of your videos.

Hey bud, much appreciated! Any videos of your own you keen to share?

Yea was wondering about hand launching, how exactly do you do that? (relatively safely I mean).

I'll test out 3/4 speed tomorrow, and get back to you with another edit! I really dislike the touch and hold feature to adjust the camera pan and tilt etc (tends to either under-compensate or over-compensate and you end up with Wifi lag - in my case - or you lose track of your subject quite easily, and rather use the gimbal dial - bit confusing at first, and requires a fair bit of tweaking and muscle memory. Another manoeuvre I'm trying to perfect is orbiting a subject - have you managed to figure that out?

Hans

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters