Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Quick Question ...

Reaction score
I am a car and bike guy by nature, and as a result, I am toying with the idea of wrapping or dipping my Inspire and it's batteries and camera. However, before I get to that step I have a question. Does anyone know what mm size the 4 bolts on the side of the nose cone are? I am toying with the idea of replacing them with 4 CREE led bolts and wiring them into the battery for my FPV system. I figured it would look kind of neat at dusk, but more importantly, because of the type of filming I do, it would help light up the area in front of me while maintaining the clean lines of the Inspire. Here is a picture of the nosecone and the two bolts I need the size for. Hope you guys can help!

Attachments

• 20151226_202943.jpg
    20151226_202943.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Ahhh! Yours is red! I was gonna do mine red as well! Now I know how awesome it looks! Is yours dipped or painted? I was thinking dip for now, but I have to put my FAA decals on, and I wasn't sure if it would stick to the dip very well. I was going to add some silver and carbon accents as well.

What is different about the Inspire Pro controller and the normal V 2.0 controller? I was planning on upgrading my x3 camera for the x5 camera with the new mounting plate and stuff, but I had no idea the controllers were different too!

I have SS3-WM6101510 on the bottom of my Aircraft and one controller ends in "B" and the other ends in "C". I wonder if I can contact DJI Tech Support since I purchased it through their webstore directly. :(

I am a car and bike guy by nature, and as a result, I am toying with the idea of wrapping or dipping my Inspire and it's batteries and camera. However, before I get to that step I have a question. Does anyone know what mm size the 4 bolts on the side of the nose cone are? I am toying with the idea of replacing them with 4 CREE led bolts and wiring them into the battery for my FPV system. I figured it would look kind of neat at dusk, but more importantly, because of the type of filming I do, it would help light up the area in front of me while maintaining the clean lines of the Inspire. Here is a picture of the nosecone and the two bolts I need the size for. Hope you guys can help!
I would prefer an invisible cloak so governing bodies such as CASA, Ministry of Transport or the FAA couldn't see the Inspire. This way, I would be able to fly where and when I want.

Reactions: ringolong
Dude with DJI that's like hitting the lottery. So you slave controller is the dud. I'm currently flying a PRO with a 1410 main so I'd say your ahead. I would try the support but don't start with LA. Hit China on chat as they'll admit you should have the C then let them refer you to LA. Once the ticket is created you'll get an exchange.

So where do I go to contact DJI China? And will they ship me the "C" controller and then I ship my "B" controller back to them? How do you like the PRO with that sexy X5?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk