Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Quick Release Props question

Reaction score
Sorry I know there are several posts out there about QR props, but I need to order some today and I don't want to pay unnecessarily.

Am I right in thinking my supplier (Heliguy Newcastle) should have sent me a set FOC ? I have the old screw on ones and they are all a bit shabby now. I can't find any replacement screw on props from anywhere I would trust.

Your dealer should have supplied you a set ..
check out dji.com I believe they have the screw in style props for sale..
Sorry I know there are several posts out there about QR props, but I need to order some today and I don't want to pay unnecessarily.

Am I right in thinking my supplier (Heliguy Newcastle) should have sent me a set FOC ? I have the old screw on ones and they are all a bit shabby now. I can't find any replacement screw on props from anywhere I would trust.

Yes as Turbo said above the QR props were supplied FOC (2 pairs) along with a set of QR mounting plates/springs.
These were supplied by DJI to all main dealers and the dealers instructed to send them out as an 'upgrade' (downgrade :rolleyes:).
Mine went straight in the trash/bin where they belong and other members have used them as door stops or paperweights which they seem better suited for :p.
The term 'Quick' and 'Release' fills me with fear if it is anything to do with aviation so I shall never be using them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth