Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

RC , Aircraft or other issue?

Reaction score
Good day,

I'm a Inspire user from a short time, but I got Phantom 3 from long time so I'm not a newbie ;)

My issue comes when I connect RC to AC and start DJI GO.
I see camera view, but in short time seems that RC disconnects from DJI GO (not from aircraft! all movements are ok) and tablet is asking to run DJI GO again. I press "OK". DJI GO appears, in 1-2 seconds same message and disconnect from DJI GO app. Somewhat, reboot of RC works and problem dissapear. But when I try to again reboot, then problem may appear again!

Strange huh?

I tried to change tablets - same.
I tried to change USB cables (about 5pcs!) - same...
Today I upgraded to newest firmware (RC 1.6 , AC 1.8) - same!
DJI GO app updated to 2.7.2

Tried to relink - same
tried to recalibrate - same...

Is it RC issue? They are not cheap so.....I wish not to change it ;)

No matter. I tried even to change tablets... Still same issue.
Do you have access to another remote?
This could be a faulty USB module on the remote itself.
They are easily swapped and relatively inexpensive but you need to diagnose that is the cause first before you go and purchase one.

Ok, I tired to diagnoze problem.

I swaped RC. Seems that problem is in RC/usb port. I tried also to change cables to around 10pcs ;) on this "destroyed" RC. Same problem. After some time (sometimes after few seconds, sometimes after few minutes) the NO SIGNAL appear. When I reconnect cable to tablet video is back for few seconds and then same happens. This time I connected this RC as Slave . In meantime Master controller works great, without any issue.

So, my question now is - how to swap USB port? I'm total noob at electronics so.....maybe some service? ;)

Ok, I tired to diagnoze problem.

I swaped RC. Seems that problem is in RC/usb port. I tried also to change cables to around 10pcs ;) on this "destroyed" RC. Same problem. After some time (sometimes after few seconds, sometimes after few minutes) the NO SIGNAL appear. When I reconnect cable to tablet video is back for few seconds and then same happens. This time I connected this RC as Slave . In meantime Master controller works great, without any issue.

So, my question now is - how to swap USB port? I'm total noob at electronics so.....maybe some service? ;)
I thought as much. I have seen this problem many times before.

OK - for a replacement USB module try HERE (Or a lot of dealers will stock them)

And for fitting have a look HERE (Its for a Phantom but the procedure is identical)

Ha! Great... this item is not available at my region. Don't know why... middle of Europe :D I will try to search somewhere on the internet.

BTW. What HDMI is used here? Mini, micro or standard cable?

Edit:
No matter, I found out ;) Mini HDMI.

Last edited:
Try make firmware upgrade from DJI website, v1.3. Then update via tablet/phone.

If it's not working send it to repairs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido