Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

RC firmware update problem

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone! So finally bought my inspire pro) happy!

Updated aircraft and master controller very fast, rc was higher then 1.30 so do it in app.
Today i've bought second RC, already connected to my aircraft as a SLAVE. It doing well, video output and controls - all working. But I can't update firmware!!! ... usb in fat32 with latest firmware, rc seem do not see it... Led is pink... and didn't change to blue and update don't start... waited for a minute... don't work...
What i'm doing wrong??? And which firmware should I use? for Inspire 1 or Pro???

So Dji Support help me)))

So if you are having RC with firmware 1.2.0.16+ download firmware for Inspire 1 1.3.0.00
It will work with PRO too.
Write it on your microSD and place it in gimbal.
Connect gimbal and RC via microUSB cable.
Power on Aircraft
Power on RC
Wait 30-50 seconds.
RC led will turn into blue and RC will start beeping.

The installation method with the current RC firmwave is that it is downloaded and installed via the GO app. The current RC FW is 1.5.70. The GO should warn you that an update is available. The previous method using the USB port no longer applies.

The installation method with the current RC firmwave is that it is downloaded and installed via the GO app. The current RC FW is 1.5.70. The GO should warn you that an update is available. The previous method using the USB port no longer applies.
59739043.jpg

Go to the DJI website and download 1.3.0.00 onto a formatted USB memory stick forget the micro Sd card route via the gimble. Just put the memory stick into the RC USB port and switch on the RC should start loading (blue light) within 30 seconds. I had a nightmare using the SD card route on my secondary separately purchased new RC which had the older few. but the above solved the problem and once installed it allowed access to the DJI Go app so l could upgrade fw to 1.5.70 - Good luck

Reactions: Scotflieger
I have a similar problem in that i too bought a 2nd RC and the DJI Go app says the FW doesn't support in app upgrade and that i should update latest FW with USB. This i tried but the upgrade will not start, txt file says aborted due to FW being the latest. I feel like i am chasing my tail a little, can anyone offer any help?

Hello everyone.
Tired of fighting with a second remote control.
The fact that the fly is mainly a remote control.
Today there was a need, and flew from the camera operator.
The problem of such an operator console not see ipad and no hdmi signal, but the camera control works.
On copter pilot and the remote are the latest firmware, but the attendant console can not be updated.
There are ideas to???

See my earlier post Feb 16 regarding solving my 2nd RC FW problem due to it having old FW on it. L had two frustrating days until it finally was resolved happily. Good Luck

It probably says, from memory 1.2.000 or suchlike yes? Then you have to download FW 1.3.0.00 from
The DJI website first onto your laptop/computer then the bin file onto a memory stick and put that into the RC and switch it on. Once 1.3.0.00 is on the RC you can then update the RC via the DJI website direct.

OK we have success! Turns out it was the disk utility formatting that was the problem. I downloaded a generic formatter for mac, formatted the card, reloaded the FW and VIOLA!

Thanks to Curasail for putting me on the right track.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry