Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

RC new firmware out? My iPad asking me to update RC to 1.4.30

John, you need to update the aircraft and batteries not through the app but via the firmware file which must be loaded onto the MicroSD card and loaded into the camera.
The remote and app must NOT be on during this process.
There are quite a few threads on the update process and DJI have some instructions on the firmware update process on the Inspire downloads page.
Have a read up and if you have anymore questions then shout out on the forum and someone will be along to help. :)
Thank You Sir!!!

Special Thanks!!! to The Editor and Scotflieger for helping me get my FW upgrades squared away. It took most of the afternoon and many repeated attempts to get my Inspire to finally get the FW to take hold, but now everything is A-OK! For you fellow Noob's out there, pay attention to these guys and you can't go wrong!

Reactions: Scotflieger
Sorry @John Archer only just seen your thread (17) on page one... Glad you got it all sorted out & happy flying;)
Thank You! This is the greatest site in the world! People care and are willing to help regardless of the problem. I truly appreciate you and everyone else here and hope someday I will be smart enough to help someone else along.
Again, Thank You for your reply!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk