Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

RC problem

Reaction score
Good afternoon
I'm having problems with my controls, a master and another slave.
Rarely do the updates and RC aircraft, but just updating the DJI app for GO and that's when the problems started because I had to update the RC in order to use the app. Started the aircraft and got success. But the RC can not the same thing, the RC does not read the flash drive and gets the red light on without anything happening.
Including RC not connectam with the Ipad and therefore can not update the app.
I'm trying the 1.3 firmware and if I remember correctly RC and aircraft were in firmware 1.2.0.6
Someone has been there and can tell me what should I do?
I've tried everything, changed my flash drive (3), cables, everything and nothing happens.
I'm desperate.
Thanks in advance.

Good afternoon
I'm having problems with my controls, a master and another slave.
Rarely do the updates and RC aircraft, but just updating the DJI app for GO and that's when the problems started because I had to update the RC in order to use the app. Started the aircraft and got success. But the RC can not the same thing, the RC does not read the flash drive and gets the red light on without anything happening.
Including RC not connectam with the Ipad and therefore can not update the app.
I'm trying the 1.3 firmware and if I remember correctly RC and aircraft were in firmware 1.2.0.6
Someone has been there and can tell me what should I do?
I've tried everything, changed my flash drive (3), cables, everything and nothing happens.
I'm desperate.
Thanks in advance.
Are you updating to Firmware v1.3.0.00 first? You must update to this version first before updating RC. If so, Make sure your SD card is re formatted for each and every update on. Also remember to remove the success txt file after aircraft update. Only place the Firmware v1.3.0.00 bin file on the formatted SD card. If you still continue to have a issue with updating the RC, Then try the connection from gimbal to RC update method. Place the bin file as described above onto the sd card and into the gimbal. Plug USB cable into RC with it off. Turn on Aircraft and wait for gimbal to calm down and ready. Gently hold the gimbal and plug in the small end of the USB cable. Turn on RC and wait 60 seconds. Not all thumb drives work for the old way of updating. Give it a try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi