Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Read before buying Matrice 100

Is your Matrice airworthy now or do you need to update your batteries still??
It's not airworthy. I cannot update battery because it will not charge. It's completely empty. When I plug it into charger it does not charge. It does however occasionally report a overcharge issue. The 3rd LED on battery blinks twice per second. Thanks for checking in

It's not airworthy. I cannot update battery because it will not charge. It's completely empty. When I plug it into charger it does not charge. It does however occasionally report a overcharge issue. The 3rd LED on battery blinks twice per second. Thanks for checking in
I was wondering how hard it would be to rig a i1 battery to Matrice??
I would think you could make a 3d mount for the battery and fabricate a wire harness? ?

I was thinking the same. Instead I have ordered 3 new batteries and extra battery compartment kit. I'll show them. I'll just order more. Haha.

I was thinking the same. Instead I have ordered 3 new batteries and extra battery compartment kit. I'll show them. I'll just order more. Haha.
Would have liked to see the Matrice and i1 use the same battery ..
Duell batteries is a rad feature.
I have a buddy who modded his p3 with duel batteries. .super cool...
I wonder if you could use the same big *** batteries that the turbo ace matrix uses?? That would be awesome. .

Would have liked to see the Matrice and i1 use the same battery ..
Duell batteries is a rad feature.
I have a buddy who modded his p3 with duel batteries. .super cool...
I wonder if you could use the same big *** batteries that the turbo ace matrix uses?? That would be awesome. .
It's in my opinion that DJI has worked really hard to make sure that only necessary items are compatible with one another. I get it.

It's in my opinion that DJI has worked really hard to make sure that only necessary items are compatible with one another. I get it.
The rc is the same as the i1 correct? ?
The camera and gimble too..
I think we will see a battery mod for the Matrice soon so it can use a i1 battery because of the versatility of the Matrice and the fact that many pilots that own an I1 will buy a Matrice and would want to use their i1 batteries ..
I really think dji blew it by not making the battery interchangeable because a lot of potential buyers that own an I1 would be more likely to buy a Matrice if they new they could use the same batteries, rc,and camera. ..

That's a good observation. I agree with you. And yes it is the same controller as the inspire one . I was able to link my inspire remote to the Matrice but was concerned about using it in fear of something going wrong and possibly voiding my warranty. Or should I say ability to receive support. Not sure the warranty covers a whole lot I have not checked

Wow, after 2 weeks of emails back and forth to dev.support, I receive this email.

Dear Kris,

Thanks for contacting DJI China Technical Support Center.

Your case may be concerned with a repair/replace service, which should be handled by our NA Support Center. We suggest you contact our NA Support Team directly for a prompt reply and fast help.

The contact information of NA team is also attached below for your reference. Online support: http://www.dji.com/support (Click the icon on the right, it is the most effective way) NA Team email address: [email protected] NA Team phone number: +1 (818) 235 0789 *Work hours for the NA Team is: Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PST)

Sorry for the inconvenience caused accordingly and your understanding is highly appreciated.

Thank you for choosing DJI.

With regards DJI Technical Support10 -----机密:此电子邮件及附件所包含内容具有机密性,且仅限于接收人使用。未经允许,禁止第三人阅读、复制或传播该电子邮件中的任何信息。如果您不属于以上电子邮件的目标接收者,请 您立即通知发送人并删除原电子邮件及其相关的附件。 -----CONFIDENTIAL:This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

You have got to be kidding me, right. I called the LA office 2weeks ago and they refused to help. Said dev.support were the only ones that could help.

Anyone have any other ideas, Im pretty much open to anything?

Thank you Aviator. I have nicely requested service from them again.
Kris,
Can I suggest you email [email protected]
Ed heads up service and support at DJI North America so if he cannot sort it, nobody can!
Ed is one of the good guys and will look after you.
I have his cell number but don't think he will thank me for giving it out on an open forum. :p
Let us know how you get on.

Reactions: gbrown2036
Kris,
Can I suggest you email [email protected]
Ed heads up service and support at DJI North America so if he cannot sort it, nobody can!
Ed is one of the good guys and will look after you.
I have his cell number but don't think he will thank me for giving it out on an open forum. :p
Let us know how you get on.
Thank you and I will contact him. Spoke with LA yesterday. Seems Jacob and James are the 2 gentlemen that I continue to speak with. They help as much as they can.
On the lighter side, received extra battery compartment. Installed it and now waiting on good batteries to fill them. I'll post pics with extra compartment and camera later. Would love to order the guidance but in a little weary. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks everybody for the support.

Maybe APPLE with all its off shore cash will buy DJI, setting up repair facilities through their already amazing network of Apple Stores. That said, there is no reason, DJI cannot set up regional repair & service centers nationwide. I'm sure they have heard the complaints. And I hope they are in the process of doing just that. One can hope. Almost 8 weeks since I sent in my first Inspire. Little communication from DJI/LA other than I'm in the so called Cue......Having sent my Inspire via FEDEX it took 6 days once FEDEX confirmed delivery for LA/DJI to acknowledge receipt. That's simply not acceptable.

I'm am truly sorry for your misfortune. I'm having a really hard time getting even the smallest support on a battery. I also have a phantom three in service at this current moment. So I totally relate with what you're going through. If there were just a little bit better communication, I could almost to swallow the eight weeks of service.

Finally I was able to get the attention of someone to help me. Tim from Hong Kong stepped up to bat and crushed it with a simple resolve. They will send a new one out and I will send broken one to them.
I understand that DJI has a lot of return request and they must filter through them.

My suggestion for you all. Be polite, be diligent, be more diligent, hurry up and wait and when your exhausted, don't give up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla