Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Received my I1 Pro

Reaction score
I ordered the I1 from B&H on the first of January and just received it today. I have not powered it up as I'm still charging batteries. When I ordered B&H indicated a couple weeks for the batteries so I only ordered two from them and placed another order through Amazon for three more and they arrived today along with the I1. So, I will finish charging the batteries tonight or tomorrow before powering up and beginning the firmware update dance. I wanted to be able to get through all the batteries at one shot.

In addition to the I1 Pro I also order, mostly from B&H, three more lenses: Olympus 12mm f/2, Olympus 25mm f/1.8 and Olympus 45mm f/1.7. I weighed all the lenses including the OEM 15mm f/1.7 and found they are all within 1g of the advertised weigh except for the DJI 15mm f/1.7 which came in at 126g versus the advertised value of 115g.

Also ordered were 46mm ND filters of 1 stop, 2 stop, 3 stop and 4 stop. All but the 4 stop ND16 filter were from Hoya and weighed 11g each -- the ND16 from Tiffen weighed 13g. I plan to use the same 46mm filters on the 45mm lens but since it has a 37mm filter thread I ordered a 37mm-46mm step up ring from Sensei -- it weighed 5g.

Lastly, I registered with the FAA and received my UAS registration number. I affixed it to the inside of the battery compartment as others have done.

So, hopefully I'll get a chance tomorrow to complete the firmware update and take her up for her maiden voyage. Here's hoping my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 works and I don't have to open the wallet again...

Brian

Reactions: Aviator
Congrats on your purchase... That must have set you back some.... I wish you the best with your first flight and hope to see some pictures / video posted of it!!

Congrats on your purchase... That must have set you back some.... I wish you the best with your first flight and hope to see some pictures / video posted of it!!

Well yeah, the I1 Pro aint cheap but I was originally looking at the S1000+ and when you fill out all the things you need for that it's nearly 2X the I1 Pro cost.

Brian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669