Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Recording Media

Reaction score
I have tried several top of the line SD cards and the only one I can get to work is the one that came with the Inspire. Other than this singular issue, the copter flies flawlessly, as does my new Phantom Pro.

Any tips on my card problem would be appreciated.

Happy 4th
Jack

I have tried several top of the line SD cards and the only one I can get to work is the one that came with the Inspire. Other than this singular issue, the copter flies flawlessly, as does my new Phantom Pro.

Any tips on my card problem would be appreciated.

Happy 4th
Jack

I know this may sound stupid but how is the card formatted? what was the brand of media? what was the storage size?

Stating the obvious Jack - but I assume you've formatted the cards via the Pilot App.

Also check that they are class 10 or above (may be shown as 1 inside a U). I use Sandisk Extreme HC cards class 10 without any problems.

As I said, I've tried several - all in 16, 32 or 64 Gb sizes. The most recent failure is a Sandisk ULTRA is the most recent: 16Gb, formatted in my computer.

Stating the obvious Jack - but I assume you've formatted the cards via the Pilot App.

Also check that they are class 10 or above (may be shown as 1 inside a U). I use Sandisk Extreme HC cards class 10 without any problems.

Well ,as a matter of fact, I have not formatted via the app - only my computer. I'll try the app formatting tomorrow. Thanx!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth