Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Remote Controller Battery Error

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Help' started by beatnik, Mar 15, 2015.

1. beatnik

Hi I have a new I1 with only a few flights on it. Today I was watching a tutorial on the DJI Pilot app, when I went to turn off the app and remote, the Remote would not power off. It had a red LED and 4 white LED's. I had charged it just before. The pilot app shows in Status - Remote Battery Error "Solution Hardware Malfunction please contact customer service for repairing" I reconnected the aircraft and get a green LED on remote, then cycled the power off on aircraft now the remote powered off. On restart of remote the malfunction warning is gone. Status Green - Normal

Anything I should do, it appears to be OK now. Guess I keep watching status.

Thanks

Dave

#1 beatnik, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  2. The Editor

The Editor Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm guessing when you get this error message when your camera is NOT attached to your Inspire?
    I'm guessing you are running Android?

If the answer to both those questions is 'Yes' then ignore it and go fly..... It's a known bug that will be addressed in the next FW release.

#2 The Editor, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  3. beatnik

Thanks - yes to both.

Beatnik

4. uscpsycho

I'm getting the same error. Camera not attached but I can't even get the motors to start.

5. The Editor

The Editor Moderator
    Staff Member

Have you tried calibrating your remote? - If the aircraft cannot 'see' full throw (100%) of stick travel while executing CSC your Inspire will never fire up.