Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Remote Controller firmware update 1.7.60

Reaction score
I recently updated my controller with new firmware but there's a new update yet again....BIG SIGH!

Any knows what is changed? The dreaded CSC delay? Or is that only in the crafts firmware update?

There's is a way to roll back the FW on the controller right? Hmm, already downloaded, not doing it right now.

I did the full v1.10.1.40 update which including the RC 1.7.60 update. I did a fairly extensive test flight and everything seems good. The slowed motor stopping time doesn't seem to be an issue and seems like a nice safety feature. I can't imagine ever crossing the sticks and pulling them both back in the air anyway but then I'm a cautious pilot.

Hi,

I am having a problem after update, after updating v1.10.1.40 my aircraft start making D..D..D..D..D..D..D........ sound.
now after downgrading my Remote, I again started aircraft and now that D..D..D..D..D..D.... sound vanished.
Now my remote is showing Disconnected and I have tried re-linking but I am not getting any message after "Confirm Frequency Setting?".
Motor is also not getting started.

I am also getting encryption error, however when i rolled back my rc from 1.76 to 1.60 there was no error. the bird has the newest update however, can I use the older software on the rc or must they both always be on the same page

Hey!

Does anybody here have the firmware version v1.10.1.40 for the inspire pro?

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions