Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Repair Support - Communicatio est non entium

Reaction score
Anyone else getting absolutely nothing out of DJI California? I received confirmation that the unit was received into their queue on April 27th.
When I went to take a look at progress on May 4th, it said that it was waiting for my input. I left a message through their online system asking about what input they were looking for from me...
Today is May 11th, still no word from them, but the status now shows "open".

Unfortunately, I have a work project that I'm preparing for, so I don't have the requisite 4 hours to wait on hold right now...Is there any other way to get some kind of answer out of these guys???

Anyone else getting absolutely nothing out of DJI California? I received confirmation that the unit was received into their queue on April 27th.
When I went to take a look at progress on May 4th, it said that it was waiting for my input. I left a message through their online system asking about what input they were looking for from me...
Today is May 11th, still no word from them, but the status now shows "open".

Unfortunately, I have a work project that I'm preparing for, so I don't have the requisite 4 hours to wait on hold right now...Is there any other way to get some kind of answer out of these guys???
My RMA was March 31, they received it 3 days later but didn't get checkin confirmation until 4/22, still no word re repair status…

Yeah...I called right at their opening bell this morning and basically was told it was in the line up and I'd get a notice when they got to it. Didn't check position or give an estimate...just said it could be 5-7 weeks or so.

Mine entered queue April 23 and I got notice a couple of days ago I was all set. I received a tracking number today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters