Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Replacement of TX Antenna Black or Grey

Reaction score
Hey All,

As you may know, each I1 foot has an antenna in it which goes back to the lightbridge.
There are 4 all up, two with grey tips and two with black tips.

During the repair of one of mine, the coax connector that plugs in the lightbridge controller broke and it was a black tip connector.

My question is, is it possible to use another grey tip connector (it's just a wire - right?) or should I replace it with another black tip antenna wire?
Cosmetically, yes, I'd like to replace like with like, however, I can't seem to find any feet with the black tip antenna on ebay currently...

Thanks.

Hey All,

As you may know, each I1 foot has an antenna in it which goes back to the lightbridge.
There are 4 all up, two with grey tips and two with black tips.

During the repair of one of mine, the coax connector that plugs in the lightbridge controller broke and it was a black tip connector.

My question is, is it possible to use another grey tip connector (it's just a wire - right?) or should I replace it with another black tip antenna wire?
Cosmetically, yes, I'd like to replace like with like, however, I can't seem to find any feet with the black tip antenna on ebay currently...

Thanks.
As long as you know wich one was black before,no problem

Reactions: SurferKhaled

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa