Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Request for Guidance

Reaction score
Good evening, Inspire 2 Pilots, Happy New Year and, respect!

I am currently a Phantom 4 Pilot, looking to upgrade my aircraft and my skills to join your community, but to do so, and before I invest in an upgrade, I will need your assistance.

My question(s) are related to Inspire 2 features and capabilities. I have a specific (and important) mission in mind, and I want to be sure Inspire 2 is the right platform for the mission.

Here are my questions:

1. The DJI Inspire 1 has a two controller configuration that includes a controller for the aircraft pilot, and a controller for the camera operator. Does Inspire 2 offer the same dual controller configuration (I think the answer is "Yes")?

For my DJI Phantom 4, I recently purchased the Fat Shark Dominator v3 POV Goggles so that I can fly my P4 in first person (it is phabulous, by the way) seeing what the P4 camera sees. To accommodate these goggles, I had to surgically upgrade the transmitter unit on the controller to accommodate the HDMI input to the Fat Shark goggles. Now when I fly the Phantom 4, I can fly as usual with my IPad-2, and feed the camera view to another (virtual passenger) wearing the goggles. It won't be long before the FAA demands a chauffeurs' drone license on this one (joke - I think).

2. Provided the answer to question number 1 is "yes," here is my follow-up question:

.....on the second Inspire 2 remote control for the camera operator, would it be safe to assume that I could perform the same transmitter upgraded to the camera controller to output HDMI to the Fat Shark POV goggles and empower my "passenger" with both control of the camera, and the video output Inspire2 would provide to the POV goggles?

This is a fairly complex question, but I am hoping there is someone out there that knows the answer.

Thanks,

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Actually this is a nice and easy question. Here is a photo of the back of the Inspire 2 radio. The HDMI port is already built in (its also this way on the Inspire 1). If you need any more help just let us know and if / when you are ready to make the upgrade certainly keep us in mind. We have them in stock and ready to ship.

www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

IMG_3084.JPG

Yeap... even inspire 1 already build in with hdmi ports.. there is no need to worry about inspire 2.. :) definally better with pilot fpv camera... n sensors... so your clients will have his own camera view while you can keep flying without worry....

**make sure you are using ipad tablet** fpv only avalible for tablet for now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla