Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Returning to DJi Europe

Reaction score
Website
www.flysafe.club
Can some one shed some light on the parts required for return after a crash! I have a broken carbon fibre arm and damaged from landing foot maybe motor.

The guys at DJi said return everything including two remotes and four batteries!! Serious price implications ie. Transit Insurance! Is this really the case?

What's the word?!?

I've been quoted 30.00 by iPost for up to 1k insurance or 125.00 UPS up to 1.6k full kit would be 2.5k somewhere in the region of 200.00 UPS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can some one shed some light on the parts required for return after a crash! I have a broken carbon fibre arm and damaged from landing foot maybe motor.

The guys at DJi said return everything including two remotes and four batteries!! Serious price implications ie. Transit Insurance! Is this really the case?

What's the word?!?

I've been quoted 30.00 by iPost for up to 1k insurance or 125.00 UPS up to 1.6k full kit would be 2.5k somewhere in the region of 200.00 UPS!!!!

In US DJI handled everything ... shipping to - from. They wanted my damaged I1, RC, Camera ... but no batteries. Result after 6 weeks on the nose was a complete new I1, RC, camera and case ... not my I1 repaired but a new one. Nice!!

What's the word?!?

Just received my "repaired" I1. DJI paid shipping both ways. Specified that I send only broken I1, RC & camera ... no battery. Took six weeks and they notified me that they were sending a new I1 ... and they did. New everything including I1, RC, case ... and I'm sure it included a new camera. No charge. Damage was a broken right-side carbon fiber arm.

Heliguy in the UK is a authorised repair centre - give them a shout. not far from west sussex. Could drive there...

Haha yeah right just the 5hr

5 hr not really bad if they can fix it while you wait on the day. I once drove to brussels to get my turbine fixed on my Scale RC heli when the compressor got damaged by a Foreign object. 11 hours each way from cardiff.. obsession.. :)

5 hr not really bad if they can fix it while you wait on the day. I once drove to brussels to get my turbine fixed on my Scale RC heli when the compressor got damaged by a Foreign object. 11 hours each way from cardiff.. obsession.. :)
I know about Heliguy was going to pop in last week while passing actually but then got advised they don't do the Inspire model. To be fair weather is she!t and I'm busy so a few weeks (months) be okay. Pisser is I just received two extra Lipos heavy duty from china and bumpers for indoor work... :(

Heliguy customer service was a joke when I had a phantom problem. They said as its been flown, no warranty! WTF. so will never buy from them clowns again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84