Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Reverse Tilt Channel?

Reaction score
The wheel on the transmitter of the Inspire 1 can be reverse (or that channel) or is another miss basic essential Inspire 1 function?.
Basically I want the opposite of what the default is, since during flight, my instinct about which direction to move it is ALWAYS the wrong direction. This is even after 20 flights!

I know many of you are going to said ¨Practice¨ but come on guys this is basic !! you should be able to reverse any channel that you want , this is simple and basic stuff for any RC setup.

Any ideas?

The wheel on the transmitter of the Inspire 1 can be reverse (or that channel) or is another miss basic essential Inspire 1 function?.
Basically I want the opposite of what the default is, since during flight, my instinct about which direction to move it is ALWAYS the wrong direction. This is even after 20 flights!

I know many of you are going to said ¨Practice¨ but come on guys this is basic !! you should be able to reverse any channel that you want , this is simple and basic stuff for any RC setup.

Any ideas?
There is no way to change the camera thumbwheel default sense or operation.

Is there anyone on DJI s world that will take suggestions from pilots who use this bird to work??
2 BASIC so BASIC things like Smooth Pitch and Reverse Channel come on DJI !!!! This guys makes things more difficult .... thanks god we can choose btween Mode 1 and Mode 2

Reactions: gregdd
i will start a wish list threads so maybe some one listen ...
You will need to voice your wishes on the main DJI forums not here for any chance of your ideas being taken up. The more detailed and clear your suggestion the better chance DJI will listen. 'Smooth Pitch' and 'Reverse Channel' are unlikely to get your ideas across.

You will need to voice your wishes on the main DJI forums not here for any chance of your ideas being taken up. The more detailed and clear your suggestion the better chance DJI will listen. 'Smooth Pitch' and 'Reverse Channel' are unlikely to get your ideas across.

Why is that? do not you think this is basic and must have stuff?

When you move the gimbal wheel up (towards the top of the TX) the gimbal tilts up
Can you guess what happens when you move it down?
I would say that was pretty intuitive rather than counter-intuitive but each to their own!
There are no reverse channel mapping options on the Inspire TX or via the app (other than mode1/2/custom for sticks) and there are unlikely to be.
If you find this difficult to grasp (wheel goes up, gimbal goes up....wheel goes down, gimbal goes......well you get the idea) maybe this is the wrong platform for you.

Reactions: Scotflieger
Why is that? do not you think this is basic and must have stuff?
The reason I am suggesting using the DJI forums is that it their official site and which they monitor. They may visit this forum but are unlikely to pick up any suggestions. I am passing no comment on the value of the changes as I have not experienced an issue.

When you move the gimbal wheel up (towards the top of the TX) the gimbal tilts up
Can you guess what happens when you move it down?
I would say that was pretty intuitive rather than counter-intuitive but each to their own!
There are no reverse channel mapping options on the Inspire TX or via the app and there are unlikely to be.
If you find this difficult to grasp (wheel goes up, gimbal goes up....wheel goes down, gimbal goes......well you get the idea) maybe this is the wrong platform for you.

You may think that you are smart don t you? i am a professional pilot what that means is that i make mi living flying ... so i am trying to get my bird as comfortable as possible so, if all pro or semi pro Radio or TX makers in the entire World have the option to reverse channels why DJI Inspire TX does no? my question is as ridiculous? I am just trying to make the bird more easy to operate so you can concentrate more in doing nice shoots and framing .... for me and other pilots .. do you fly?

You may think that you are smart don t you? i am a professional pilot what that means is that i make mi living flying ... so i am trying to get my bird as comfortable as possible so, if all pro or semi pro Radio or TX makers in the entire World have the option to reverse channels why DJI Inspire TX does no? my question is as ridiculous? I am just trying to make the bird more easy to operate so you can concentrate more in doing nice shoots and framing .... for me and other pilots .. do you fly?

Oh, I have been known to fly around a little bit here and there.

Reactions: CaptainBadge
I am still waiting for my 'Return with Beverage' feature I started asking for in February. No one listens on the DJI forum. You would think that would get priority as a potentially lifesaving application. Instead they end up focusing on waypoints and silly camera upgrades. Micro 4/3s.... how about returning with a MicroBrew!!!!

I am still waiting for my 'Return with Beverage' feature I started asking for in February. No one listens on the DJI forum. You would think that would get priority as a potentially lifesaving application. Instead they end up focusing on waypoints and silly camera upgrades. Micro 4/3s.... how about returning with a MicroBrew!!!!

Yep, you're right about that !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters