Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Ronin-M/S1000 help!

Reaction score
Website
www.skylinestudio.ca
Hey guys! I'm new here! Just thought I'd drop by and see if any of you can help me with a question, I sure hope so. I recently hooked my Ronin M up to my S1000, thinking it would be the perfect aerial solution to a multi-camera set up. As it turns out, I'm having trouble holding a horizon. Does anyone have any insight on good ronin settings to correct this?

Current setup: DJI S1000+, A2, Lightbridge, ronin-M. Flying a Panasonic GH4

Hey guys! I'm new here! Just thought I'd drop by and see if any of you can help me with a question, I sure hope so. I recently hooked my Ronin M up to my S1000, thinking it would be the perfect aerial solution to a multi-camera set up. As it turns out, I'm having trouble holding a horizon. Does anyone have any insight on good ronin settings to correct this?

Current setup: DJI S1000+, A2, Lightbridge, ronin-M. Flying a Panasonic GH4
The Ronin was never designed to be an aerial platform and therefore the PID tuning is different to an aerial gimbal.
Additionally, there is no direct connection between the Ronin and the flight controller and therefore no accelerometer or gyro data is shared.
Unless there is a way to manually tune the PID values (which as far as I'm aware there isn't on the Ronin) I think you are fighting a loosing battle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez