Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Rules and disclaimers for classifieds...

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Mazz, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Mazz

Mazz Moderator
    Staff Member

Any person/group selling for commercial purposes must obtain "Approved Vendor" status from Administrator @clackey. This includes anyone linking to outside sites.

An unapproved vendor may only sell their own used materials. As an unapproved vendor you are welcome to sell anything related to the inspire here up until we are asked by a governing body to remove it or if we find it should be taken down for any reason at our discretion. That being said, this site is meant to be used internationally. With several countries around the world not sharing the same laws, we leave it to the OPs to know their specific laws pertaining to their situations. The site and it's owners assume no responsibility, offer no guarantees and have no affiliation with ALL unapproved vendors. These are the risks of working with an unapproved vendor.

Please do not flood sellers with your negative opinions of their products without having purchased or tested the product personally. Reviews are for those with experience. We can all form our own opinions.

Please do not attack sellers with unwarranted claims. Reviews are allowed but you need to have dealt with the seller personally.

Please do not argue sale price if you are not making an offer.

Please do not "Bump" threads just for the sake of moving them to the top of the list. (Why not try lowering the price?)

More to come...

Kauaigene likes this.
  2. Shinerfeld

Hey, I have multiple threads running for the same kit. How do I delete the ones I don't want? I can seem to figure it. Can fly a drone, just can't delete a thread ;)

3. CCDD

I'm wondering the same

4. The Editor

The Editor Moderator
    Staff Member

Drop any of the moderators a PM explaining why or leave a post up on the thread and tag Mazz or myself in it. We will come along and tidy it up. :)

5. rpedro

Are we allowed to post any items for trade for an Inspire Pro, or they have to be drone related only??? Thanks!!!

6. Jahstys

How do I post it classified ad

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

7. The Editor

The Editor Moderator
    Staff Member

Go into the Classifieds section, click blue 'Post New Thread' button.
    Type in your title (make it relevant)
    Then type your Post
    Finally hit Create Thread

8. Jahstys

Ok.. I got thanks for your help..
    I appreciate...