Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Running dual output...

Reaction score
Website
www.airnashville.net
I'm working a job this week where the producer wants to watch during the shoot and I've set up my Black Pearl LCD monitor for my S1000+ as the viewing monitor using the HDMI feed from the RC. While I've done this before it hasn't been for more than a few minutes worth of airtime and I've wondered if there is a significantly greater drain on the batteries in the RC by delivering dual output. I'm going to run some tests over the next couple of days but, wondered if anyone else has experience with this type of set up and how much effect it had on the RC battery life. Thanks!

I'm working a job this week where the producer wants to watch during the shoot and I've set up my Black Pearl LCD monitor for my S1000+ as the viewing monitor using the HDMI feed from the RC. While I've done this before it hasn't been for more than a few minutes worth of airtime and I've wondered if there is a significantly greater drain on the batteries in the RC by delivering dual output. I'm going to run some tests over the next couple of days but, wondered if anyone else has experience with this type of set up and how much effect it had on the RC battery life. Thanks!
Very negligible but don't forget if you are concerned or the RC battery starts getting low, just plug in a spare Inspire battery (even while flying) and it will charge up the remote.

Reactions: FlyHighUSA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD