Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

S.O.S To gulf coast Pilots

Reaction score
Gang: i just found out that i need to take my vacation the week of 8/1, looking forward to go Biloxi East toward Pensacola the fardest, need advice on a nice $$$, non heavy crowded place, with a lots of open places to film sunset,sunrise, beach etc planning on take my 2 birds along, any advice will be apreciated.
Thanks
Mariano

Gang: i just found out that i need to take my vacation the week of 8/1, looking forward to go Biloxi East toward Pensacola the fardest, need advice on a nice $$$, non heavy crowded place, with a lots of open places to film sunset,sunrise, beach etc planning on take my 2 birds along, any advice will be apreciated.
Thanks
Mariano
Dauphin Island, AL.

For work I stay at the The Beau Rivage, but there isn't too much for beaches there, more of a shrimp boat port. If you stay near Bilouxi You'll be fairly close to KGPT, the approach to Rwy 14 comes in right over the water, just a FYI.

Correction, it's he 32 approach that comes in over the water and Keisler AFB is in Biloxi. I would think you can get some great shots. Have fun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan