Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SCREEN Capture

Reaction score
Anything out there besides SHOU? I have an IPAD Air 2 that is having bugs with Shou. Any recommendations? Please?

Did you try to take a screen shot , or do you want to record the flight.

I presume recording the screens during the flight.

Unfortunately Apple doesn't want you to record your own screen. Only apps that capture websites are allowed. Or camera capturing. Taking a screen shot is always possible.

We will have to wait until Shou or iRec has found a way to overcome the new IOS barriers, only to find our screen recording suddenly is disabled again after a couple of weeks.
The only way to keep it working is with a jailbreak. Although I wouldn't recommend jailbreaking. DJI might consider banning jailbreaked devices, as a lot of loyal Apple App developers do.

I presume recording the screens during the flight.

Unfortunately Apple doesn't want you to record your own screen. Only apps that capture websites are allowed. Or camera capturing. Taking a screen shot is always possible.

We will have to wait until Shou or iRec has found a way to overcome the new IOS barriers, only to find our screen recording suddenly is disabled again after a couple of weeks.
The only way to keep it working is with a jailbreak. Although I wouldn't recommend jailbreaking. DJI might consider banning jailbreaked devices, as a lot of loyal Apple App developers do.

And although I said I wouldn't recommend it, I'm going to jailbreak the hell out of this iPad Mini2 the first option I get :)

I downloaded the shou app no problem and used it today , works great and has audio it's nice to be able to watch back the video with all the telemetry info you don't really have a lot of time to look at in the middle of a flight , it's a useful tool to keep track of all your videos and flight info .

I downloaded the shou app no problem and used it today , works great and has audio it's nice to be able to watch back the video with all the telemetry info you don't really have a lot of time to look at in the middle of a flight , it's a useful tool to keep track of all your videos and flight info .
Was that with the Apple app? Or Android?

Curious. I just did a download but won't run "as non trusted developer". What version on iOS are you using?

I believe it was the apple app I have an ipad air 2 it's running 9.01 I guess because it wants me to upgrade to the 9.02 but I never did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan