Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

SCREEN Capture

Discussion in 'DJI Go App' started by Charles Limberg, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Charles Limberg

Anything out there besides SHOU? I have an IPAD Air 2 that is having bugs with Shou. Any recommendations? Please?

2. go fast

Did you try to take a screen shot , or do you want to record the flight.

3. lake_flyer

I presume recording the screens during the flight.

Unfortunately Apple doesn't want you to record your own screen. Only apps that capture websites are allowed. Or camera capturing. Taking a screen shot is always possible.

We will have to wait until Shou or iRec has found a way to overcome the new IOS barriers, only to find our screen recording suddenly is disabled again after a couple of weeks.
    The only way to keep it working is with a jailbreak. Although I wouldn't recommend jailbreaking. DJI might consider banning jailbreaked devices, as a lot of loyal Apple App developers do.

4. lake_flyer

And although I said I wouldn't recommend it, I'm going to jailbreak the hell out of this iPad Mini2 the first option I get :)

5. go fast

I downloaded the shou app no problem and used it today , works great and has audio it's nice to be able to watch back the video with all the telemetry info you don't really have a lot of time to look at in the middle of a flight , it's a useful tool to keep track of all your videos and flight info .

6. Charles Limberg

Was that with the Apple app? Or Android?

7. Kauaigene

Curious. I just did a download but won't run "as non trusted developer". What version on iOS are you using?

8. go fast

I believe it was the apple app I have an ipad air 2 it's running 9.01 I guess because it wants me to upgrade to the 9.02 but I never did.