Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Seagate and Dji Team= New External Storage?

I originally posted on this the day of the press release and it still is influencing my moving forward on the I2. I'm now convinced that we will see either an I3 or I2 pro that will incorporate an ejectable HD that will feature much higher transfer speeds and capacity. I just have this nagging feeling they are going to do to the I2 what they did to the Phantom 4...

I originally posted on this the day of the press release and it still is influencing my moving forward on the I2. I'm now convinced that we will see either an I3 or I2 pro that will incorporate an ejectable HD that will feature much higher transfer speeds and capacity. I just have this nagging feeling they are going to do to the I2 what they did to the Phantom 4...
I am sure you will not be shocked when DJI dumps the I2 in a couple of years. They have zero loyalty to customers-only looking for how to get $$ FOR the "next best toy."

I never used seagate again after I had a series of drive failures from them years ago.
Go with Samsung for you SSD and Western Digital for your hard drives and you're on the right track.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool