Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Search and Rescue

Reaction score
I just received a request to help in a search and rescue effort. Unfortunately my Inspire is out of state and I can't be of use, but I was able to recommend a few excellent pilots that may be able to join the effort. This brought to mind the very real service we can provide as a community and I'm curious if anyone has taken on the task of organizing such an effort in the past.

I'm curious about what would be the best way to coordinate multiple pilot teams spread over a large area. I've heard this mentioned as a theoretical plus to the new technology but I haven't seen any stories of it actually being put to the test.

Sadly, I don't know much about this incident yet but it's got me thinking about the next time a call like this comes in.

I'd love to know everyone's ideas and experiences.

Thanks!

Reactions: SteveT1
I just received a request to help in a search and rescue effort. Unfortunately my Inspire is out of state and I can't be of use, but I was able to recommend a few excellent pilots that may be able to join the effort. This brought to mind the very real service we can provide as a community and I'm curious if anyone has taken on the task of organizing such an effort in the past.

I'm curious about what would be the best way to coordinate multiple pilot teams spread over a large area. I've heard this mentioned as a theoretical plus to the new technology but I haven't seen any stories of it actually being put to the test.

Sadly, I don't know much about this incident yet but it's got me thinking about the next time a call like this comes in.

I'd love to know everyone's ideas and experiences.

Thanks!
Check out this video

I am on board with your idea
steve t

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhillisSpa