Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Seeking south Florida internship

Reaction score
Retired semi old fart with more resources than common sense would like internship with drone company. Resources include but not limited to
I1 X5, stock and Olympus zoom lens with ability to purchase others
2015 iMac 5K W/4TB Thunderbolt Drive, 2012 MacBook Pro.
Honda Generator
Have passport will travel (if the gig pays enough)
Cube Van and some other crap.
I have absolutely no desire to attain a pilots license to fly a drone. That is the height of absurdity, also if you have issues with straightforward thought and speech I'm probably not a good fit.
I don't need a job, I'm seeking knowledge and adventure (I'm black warm sunny non warring locations preferred). But I expect to get paid if I have to travel more than fifty miles.
I am also a PADI AOW, and certified Commercial Diver, with SL27 helmets, 100ft. Umbilicals, 150ft. Color underwater camera system with live viewing and DVD recorder.
Oceanography documentary anyone?

Retired semi old fart with more resources than common sense would like internship with drone company. Resources include but not limited to
I1 X5, stock and Olympus zoom lens with ability to purchase others
2015 iMac 5K W/4TB Thunderbolt Drive, 2012 MacBook Pro.
Honda Generator
Have passport will travel (if the gig pays enough)
Cube Van and some other crap.
I have absolutely no desire to attain a pilots license to fly a drone. That is the height of absurdity, also if you have issues with straightforward thought and speech I'm probably not a good fit.
I don't need a job, I'm seeking knowledge and adventure (I'm black warm sunny non warring locations preferred). But I expect to get paid if I have to travel more than fifty miles.
I am also a PADI AOW, and certified Commercial Diver, with SL27 helmets, 100ft. Umbilicals, 150ft. Color underwater camera system with live viewing and DVD recorder.
Oceanography documentary anyone?

LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08