Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

She's Got Some Nice Firmware!

Update went well. Great flying experience too. No issues. The auto gear up is great. But the gear down is definitely lower to the ground. Would like to see home lock in the near future.....

Flew 1 battery today. Flew great and updating was a breeze! Anyone notice the GPS mode isn't as "sharp" as before, they left the craft drift a bit more i guess for smoother shots? Only lost GPS once while super close to landing in a treed area. So nice not having it go into Atti when trying to line up shot or something....

Thanks DJI! (now waypoints, etc...)

Flew 1 battery today. Flew great and updating was a breeze! Anyone notice the GPS mode isn't as "sharp" as before, they left the craft drift a bit more i guess for smoother shots? Only lost GPS once while super close to landing in a treed area. So nice not having it go into Atti when trying to line up shot or something....

No, GPS is rock solid, no drift whatsoever.
Are you sure you had good Sat lock (full bars on the Sat display?)

Update went well. Great flying experience too. No issues. The auto gear up is great. But the gear down is definitely lower to the ground. Would like to see home lock in the near future.....
Yes, it's in the release notes....(or the app, I can't remember which)
Gear goes up and 1.5m, gear goes down at 0.8m.

Yes, it's in the release notes....(or the app, I can't remember which)
Gear goes up and 1.5m, gear goes down at 0.8m.

I haven't used the auto land in the failsafe mode, but I remember some comments that it came in fairly fast and landed a little on the hard side.... I hope that that when happens the gear has time to fully drop before landing.....

I am getting a no signal alert and video drop out intermittently for about 20 sec at a time.

Thought I had better chime in.
Flawless new firmware loading. Followed all instructions including request for compass Cali ration. Flight was perfect. As prior posters have mentioned ...... Gps position lockup was immediate and constant. I mean ........ "Total " lockup .... As it just sits in the sky waiting for imput. No compas error messages. This bird is now nearly perfect in my expectations. Good job DJI.
DENNIS

I agree. It seems now that in GPS mode when you want it to stop, it's not as sharp, as you put it, or abrupt as before. The active braking has smoother settling and not aggressively kicking back as much as it did before. Flew all seven batteries yesterday while filming and everything was flawless the whole time. No dropouts whatsoever and the flights were a little longer as well.

Happy flying everyone!

Have to agree here.. this update was pretty solid. I do like the auto retract, and especialy the active breaking has been calmed down quite a bit. Its alot smoother. I've not had one compass error or loss of signal like I had before. I went 3400 ft (out) a while ago with no glitches, errors, the screen was clean the entire time. .... bravo DJI!

sames goes as mine... Rock soild perfect FW... i updated everything AC , RC , BATT , n APP ... And even more smarter battery consumption ? i feeling that i can fly alittle bit longer FLIGHT time than Before :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah