Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Shipping DJI Care Refresh

Reaction score
Just got my notice the my I2 was shipping. When I looked at the email only the I2 and X5S Care Refresh was shipping. Is that common? What do they "ship" anyhow? Is it a card with a key number on it?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

No if you buy refresh it automatically is registered you will receive an email tells you the date it starts from and expires.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Thanks. I just got the email stating it starts 1/21. But I don't have the items yet? How is that ok? Seems like I am going to lose a month (was previously told by support it would ship 2/20) of Refresh as it remains in the factory

Anyone else have this happen or am I a pathfinder?

Typically you it will be an Activation Code that is emailed to you either by DJI or your dealer. You will receive an email with the DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement if/when it has been activated. At any time you can also the status of it at the link that @PictoGraphica included above.

Well the email said it was active starting 21Jan. The link you gave me was asking for info to activate it.

Guess I will try and ask support to see what they say

That is just the way they keep track of fulfillment of the orders.. Once it says that your particular item has shipped, then they can check it off their list of items to send to complete your order.

When the I2 is delivered the status on the DJI web site will show this and the care will be activated 48 hours after this date. You can check that status once you get the I2 by logging in to DJI care with the numbers as requested. If its still wrong then contact DJI.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalyst