Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Shot in log....? That's the question

I'm curious as well. Had that question pop up when I was sorting through my clips. I hope so but I doubt that it is written in the metadata. Saving the files from the card to disk with LOG in the filename, when you still know your settings would a way to keep track.
You could do that for every setting, for instance, 20151027-4KML-1sh-2c-2sa.mp4.
4K would stand for 4K of course, M for manual, L for LOG and -1sharpness, -2contrast,-2saturation.

I think to keep track of the sharpness, contrast and saturation settings as well, this way, is handy if you want to use any LUT after some time has passed.

Reactions: Michael Morris
I'm curious as well. Had that question pop up when I was sorting through my clips. I hope so but I doubt that it is written in the metadata. Saving the files from the card to disk with LOG in the filename, when you still know your settings would a way to keep track.
You could do that for every setting, for instance, 20151027-4KML-1sh-2c-2sa.mp4.
4K would stand for 4K of course, M for manual, L for LOG and -1sharpness, -2contrast,-2saturation.

I think to keep track of the sharpness, contrast and saturation settings as well, this way, is handy if you want to use any LUT after some time has passed.
It really would be great if it could save settings including file type and style automatically.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry