Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Shou.TV screen recorder/broadcaster is back

Last edited:
Reactions: damoncooper
Isn't Shou.TV (for screen recording) only available in an app store called Emu4iOS? I have done much searching on how to record iPhone screen. For people (like me) who don't want to take risks, it is much safer to make use of Apowersoft iPhone/iPad, Reflector, AirServer or any other tools which take advantage of the AirPlay.

Isn't Shou.TV (for screen recording) only available in an app store called Emu4iOS? I have done much searching on how to record iPhone screen. For people (like me) who don't want to take risks, it is much safer to make use of Apowersoft iPhone/iPad, Reflector, AirServer or any other tools which take advantage of the AirPlay.

Shpu doesn't require a computer to work

It seems as if you need to be on wifi to start the recording , is that correct , never used to be like that...

That version is completly gone now I used it yesterday morning and by the evening it gave me that "trust" sign and now it's a no go. We really need a good and reliable screen recorder for the iPad it's a very useful tool as I like to watch the flight back with all the telemetry (battery, GPS sats etc.) things you sometimes only have a chance to glance at while you're busy flying...

That version is completly gone now I used it yesterday morning and by the evening it gave me that "trust" sign and now it's a no go. We really need a good and reliable screen recorder for the iPad it's a very useful tool as I like to watch the flight back with all the telemetry (battery, GPS sats etc.) things you sometimes only have a chance to glance at while you're busy flying...

I have a reliable screen recorder. It's called Shou :)

If you are installing/uninstalling every other day you'll periodically have difficulty installing it.

Just install it and leave it alone

I have a reliable screen recorder. It's called Shou :)

If you are installing/uninstalling every other day you'll periodically have difficulty installing it.

Just install it and leave it alone
That's what I've been using shou , and I'm not installing/uninstalling the app , just went to use it yesterday evening and got the trust this app window , then I go to settings to verify app and nothing...

Not automatically it's saved within the shou app but when you play back the video it gives you the option to save to camera roll which I always do that way if the app goes down the videos saved on your iPad. It's a very useful tool it's just that now you need a wifi connection to start the recording...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide