Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Should I buy an inspire 1?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JonnyK, Aug 13, 2016.

1. JonnyK

I've sold my P3A and recently purchased a second hand inspire, which I had to return after finding cracks in the plastic landing feet. I've come to the conclusion I should bite the bullet and buy a new one v2.0. My question is this, should I hold out a bit longer to see if there are any further price reductions before the release of the Inspire 2 (whenever that may be). I'm in the UK and found the cheapest at £1699 with free postage.

2. mikeL

I have a feeling the I 2 will be quite expensive. I have just bought a Inspire 1 v2 from Heliguy and very happy with it.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

3. JonnyK

Sorry my initial post is rather confusing, I want an Inspire 1 version 2, but wondering if the inspire 1's will drop further in price when the inspire 2 comes out?

4. mikeL

Sorry mate I get it now. They might do a drop when the 2 is released but the don't seem to have drop the P3s again since the p4 was released

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

5. JonnyK

That's true, think I might grab one now. I'm without a drone at the moment and hate it, makes it worse that I got to fly an inspire for 10 mins but then had to return it . Awesome bits of kit.

mikeL likes this.
  6. InspireBart

I think it'll drop some. I wouldn't be surprised to see it around the 1600 USD mark... Still puts its above the price of a Phantom 4 so there wouldn't be any competition between the two and make it low enough priced for someone that wants to get a "pro" bird without dropping a mint...

7. JonnyK

I wish we had US prices over here

8. Simon Mallin

Given the fall of the value of the £GBP I suspect further discounts will be minimal in the UK. This is apparent with the current X5 discount which is £150 without lens (only £110 with ???) whereas it's €400 in the Eurozone.

9. Mad_angler1

The Inspire won't drop any lower, also I completely agree any future replacement will be more than the original Inspire price, I would be predicting £3k area for the I2.

The only thing that may drop is battery prices.

Rusty444 likes this.
  10. MarkLincs

Well if you want a discount code and want to save 5% or 5% on any item you order you can use my discount code

Coptrz.com | Serious about drones

These guys and the 5% code being markwing05

or use it over the phone

JonD likes this.
  11. JonnyK

Brilliant, thanks Mark. I've not seen them before, gave you used them in the past?

12. MarkLincs

yea there a good bunch