Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Should my Aircraft really look like this?

Reaction score
Website
weflyanydrone.com
There are a few things that don't look quite right with my Inspire 1 Pro!

1)
There is a screw hole that looks like a really good place for an attachment for something to prevent the vibration plate from falling away from the main aircraft body.
This image: The green arrow is pointing to the edge of the vibration plate, the blue to the protective cap over the camera mounting and he red is pointing to the unused hole... has something fallen off my aircraft?

2)
Also... The spade connectors in the aircraft's battery compartment. Should they really be different lengths?

I need some reassurance guys!

Last edited:
There are a few things that don't look quite right with my Inspire 1 Pro!

1)
There is a screw hole that looks like a really good place for an attachment for something to prevent the vibration plate from falling away from the main aircraft body.
This image: The green arrow is pointing to the edge of the vibration plate, the blue to the protective cap over the camera mounting and he red is pointing to the unused hole... has something fallen off my aircraft?

2)
Also... The spade connectors in the aircraft's battery compartment. Should they really be different lengths?

I need some reassurance guys!
Yes and....yes.

Screw hole is access to the landing gear worm screw.

Connectors are different length so that the negative terminal always connects first to prevent arcing or static discharge from the battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan