Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Shutter count on X5?

Reaction score
If buying a second hand bird with an X5, is it possible to discover the shutter count? Digital cameras have a limited shutter life so the total count is usually listed. Is it possible to find this out for the X5, and, if so, what total recommended shutter life does it have?

To give a bit of context; I'm researching the possibility of buying a second hand I1 Pro and if it had been used for aerial mapping say then I imagine it would have racked up a large count, so how much life would it have left?

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question - I'm very new to this (I did do a search under 'shutter count' but didn't find anything definite)!! Thanks,

Bob

If buying a second hand bird with an X5, is it possible to discover the shutter count? Digital cameras have a limited shutter life so the total count is usually listed. Is it possible to find this out for the X5, and, if so, what total recommended shutter life does it have?

To give a bit of context; I'm researching the possibility of buying a second hand I1 Pro and if it had been used for aerial mapping say then I imagine it would have racked up a large count, so how much life would it have left?

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question - I'm very new to this (I did do a search under 'shutter count' but didn't find anything definite)!! Thanks,

Bob
The X5 doesn't have a mechanical shutter so no issues on how many pictures its taken!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pavitrakher1