Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

site to make a preorder

you might want to consider a site that has a rewards program. I saved $400 recently on the purchase of the i2, and more cash over the last few years.

Which dealers have rewards programs and why would I want to go through a reseller instead of DJI directly? (serious question). And wouldn't that delay the delivery compared to ordering from DJI?

i use allerc. I dont think the i2 will ship much later than from dji, (unlike the mavic, the demand should be a lot less because of the cost) it depends on the dealer. bh is notoriously slow when it comes to pre orders, as much as i like them. granted you have to spend $10,000 dollars to get to the $10% level, but its still the best ive seen, and they are authorized dji dealer and get stuff in quickly.

i use allerc. I dont think the i2 will ship much later than from dji, (unlike the mavic, the demand should be a lot less because of the cost) it depends on the dealer. bh is notoriously slow when it comes to pre orders, as much as i like them. granted you have to spend $10,000 dollars to get to the $10% level, but its still the best ive seen, and they are authorized dji dealer and get stuff in quickly.
Yeah I saw your other post in the other thread about it. But I couldn't find anything about the reward system advertised on the site. Since I'm in Hawaii and dji offers free shipping even to Hawaii I feel like it's my best option so far.

Yeah I saw your other post in the other thread about it. But I couldn't find anything about the reward system advertised on the site. Since I'm in Hawaii and dji offers free shipping even to Hawaii I feel like it's my best option so far.

i guess its called the "e flight rewards" program at the bottom of the main page. They also have free shipping across the country, maybe to Hawaii as well, aloha btw..

i guess its called the "e flight rewards" program at the bottom of the main page. They also have free shipping across the country, maybe to Hawaii as well, aloha btw..
Okay, if my order is 6k I would get 6% discount. Do I get those 360$ as a coupon for my next order or do they count that against that order and make the whole order by 360$ cheaper?
And Aloha :)
Edit: and they charge 12 $ for shipping to Hawaii no matter how big the order

i think the rewards come into effect after your first purchase, so you might not see any discount on your first order.
but its still pretty cool, i have been buying dji things there since the phantom 2 days, and over a year or two its stacked up pretty nice.

I guess its more of a long term thing, but I havnt seen other dealers do this at all.

i think the rewards come into effect after your first purchase, so you might not see any discount on your first order.
but its still pretty cool, i have been buying dji things there since the phantom 2 days, and over a year or two its stacked up pretty nice.

I guess its more of a long term thing, but I havnt seen other dealers do this at all.
Okay got it, thanks for the infos!
Adorama.com has a similar program, but is mainly for cameras and not drones. Thanks!

Anyone find a place to order that has any kind of cashback program? This is going to be a very expensive package and would like to save as much as I can.

Thanks

Anyone find a place to order that has any kind of cashback program? This is going to be a very expensive package and would like to save as much as I can.

Thanks
DJI give cashback! 1% and is giving for free a christmast gift Affiliated link removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
I will never order anything directly from DJI. Imagine the process you'd have to go through should something not be correct with the order. I have dealt with their support via chat long enough to know this. Authorized dealers provide MUCH better support.

DJI give cashback! 1% and is giving for free a christmast gift Affiliated link removed by moderator
And you keep posting affiliated links on the forum which we do not allow!
One more and you're off the forum for good!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela