Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Smart Powercharger, Inspire

Reaction score
SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_1202.JPG
    IMG_1202.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1203.JPG
    IMG_1203.JPG
    770 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1204.JPG
    IMG_1204.JPG
    548.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Yeah they do. And you can deep cycle charge them all at once. Plus it has chargers on the side for your iPad.

This charger has been used for a couple months, its basically brand new. Everything works perfect. $380.00 and we can split shipping. It can be shipped today! I can send an invoice and you can pay with credit or debit card.
Will you ship it to Hong Kong?

Two advantages over the DJI battery hub are that it can charge four batteries at once, the battery hub will charge one then the next and so on. And the Powercharge can do a deep discharge and power cycle for you - so you don't have to do any silly low level hovering to run the batteries down every 10 or so cycles.

I'm guessing this is better than the 4 battery charger by DJI? Is the one they sell comparable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tcchow
Just a note on the Deep Discharge as this has been gone into I'm length on RCG

It does not calibrate the batter as per DJI recommended every 20 cycles down to 3.35v per cell, it's a deep discharge but not a calibration ( yes what is the difference ???) and will not trigger the fuel gauge to reset in the battery.

So you still need to perform the DJI calibration every 20 cycles manually.

Also some reports of battery's coming off not fully charged, it been said the deep cycling function will make it fully charge but I don't know as I don't have one

There are a few fairly unhappy folks with theirs but there are as many happy ones so I really don't know.

SPC have not been clear in responding to questions about this either just get cryptic responses TBH.

Just some info

It's a lovely bit of kit IF it works as it should.

For the discharge I'll just use the light bulb method. Way too easy and cheap to not do that. So the Dji four charger doesn't charge at the same time??? Why would they even make it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The DJI hub is a sequential charger and only does one at a time. The why, probably cheaper build. I own and have been using the SPC4500 for many months and have never had a problem. It's far higher build quality than anything DJI has. Remember, DJI has a vested interest in selling batteries, not making them last longer. That why every airframe model they make requires a different battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84