Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SO Happy with DJI Service

Reaction score
I was so happy with DJI service today I had to post it !!
I replied to a thread in the help section a few days ago that I was having similar Inspire 1 controller problems. After some frustrating few days with DJI, everything is now good, this is my latest reply from the thread.

FIXED !!!!!
I called DJI support and was told by Jason that I had a defective USB and that I needed to send in the RC and the aircraft, UGH. Long story in between...... and got VERY frustrated with DJI "support" so I called back and asked for my problem to be escalated. I got Nick on the phone and he was relentless that he was going to fix my problem, that it was a firmware problem and not a hardware problem. Well after over an hour with NIck and trying many different fixes, he go it !!!!
So I have to say my opinion of the DJI support has changed. Nick was very pleasant and focused to make sure I was going to be a satisfied customer. Not only did he fix my issue but he called back an hour later to make sure the final updates were successful and everything was working properly.

That is good to hear - I had avery good experience with them recently as well...

Another shout out to DJI...

I lost power and dropped from 25-30 ft. then down the side of a steep rocky cliff another 15ft. When I called DJI they immediately e-mailed me a postage paid shipping label. They recorded the unit as checked in 9/29/16, I now have it back, fully repaired, free under warranty, on 10/10/16. EXCELLENT SERVICE!

See invoice below:

Dear Customer,

Your product sent back qualifies for repair under warranty. Repair will be finished within three to five business days.

Invoice

Customer:
Case No:
DJI Care Balance:
Quote Date: 10-03-16
Remarks: Warranty per flight data analysis.

Item Quantity Unit Price(USD) Total Price(USD)
Zenmuse X5 Vibration Absorbing Board 1 99.00 99.00
Inspire 1 landing gear set 3 10.00 30.00
Inspire 1 head cover 1 2.00 2.00
Inspire 1 right arm component(large plaid) 1 64.00 64.00
Inspire 3510H motor cw 1 25.00 25.00
Service Charge 2 65.00/H 130.00
Freight: 0.00
Total Amount: 350.00
DJI Care deduction: 0.00
Total Payment: 0.00

One comment, I wish they would let you buy insurance before they send it back so you don't have to go through making the home video and all. They would have had my money!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide